The last standing in Leoben - thesis defense with subsequent hardcore partying! It was a week of big emotions. But all in all it was concentrated happiness after 5 years of hard work.
Here's a choice of pictures:
In the traditional miners' uniform before going to defend my project

Thanks Georg - during my presentation

After the grades were announced, everyone was rather relieved. Seems like we were pretty successful!

Party time on Wednesday with some old petroleum engineers

Before the "must-have", being punched against the university entrance: my personal, mental and everything "assistant" Georg and I
.JPG)
The questions: your name (easy), your home (Carinthia, what else?), your profession (petroleum engineer) and your motto ("Better to have a belly from drinking than back problems from working")
.JPG)
The informal but very traditional graduation party with my friends. Here: Susi and myself

My sister also came to celebrate with me

Family picture with Niki

Location change high up on tall Bernhard

Part of the party crowd: Daniel (who also graduated), Viki, Karin and Niki

The good ol' German uncle Jürgen and I

Now that I'm no longer a student but not yet a professional, I'm enjoying some dolce far niente in Golden, CO. These holidays are going to be the topic of the next post....
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment