So I was really glad that I could leave for a few days, especially after an exhausting mid-term presentation of my work at work.
The destination was again Paris, with the agreable part of going to Euro Disney for a day. Awesome distraction after a long week!
This is also the reason why my pictures this time focus on Mickey Mouse and Co., not on the Louvre and Musée Picasso where I've also spent some hours.
For the moment I'm back to Germany but I'm close to taking off again - next week. Check out what I saw and who I met in Paris and enjoy as much as I did : )
À bientot, bon soir
In front of the main entrance - very excited!
Chip'n Dale (in German: A-Hörnchen und B-Hörnchen) joking around with the kids
R2D2 in the "Starwars" flight simulator
Ayoub in "Honey I shrunk the kids" - 3D movie
The Disney castle
Mickey and Minnie at the parade
The Toy Story
Tigger and Eeyore (I had to look up his English name in wikipedia.org!)
Le Jardin du Luxembourg, pretty crowded on a Saturday afternoon and 30°C
Un petit peu de cidre against the thirst!
A and me on Pont Royal, on our way to the Louvre
L'Ile de la Cité and its bridges
The Louvre pyramide
One of the most impressive sculptures: the Sphinx
Nike of Samothrace, without head
No comments:
Post a Comment