Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back to good old Austria

I've been back for 3 weeks and I feel home even though I miss Golden campus life.
See what happened (approximately) and what I've done so far...

My dear Susi and me

Astrid (also known as Kiki) after the Shell company presentation
Herwig and Schnauf in "Nachtasyl" in Vienna (what a strange place to spend a Saturday evening)
Andi, the genious :-) eating a delicious "Maronischnitte"
My parents in front of the Julian Alps, covered with snow
I love skiing!!!



2 comments:

ayoubo said...

sweet. welcome back. since you have sooo much free time, you should do something. like travel a bit. no?

oil.andy said...

Thanks for the compliment, even though you placed a smiley afterwards ;-) The Maroni-Schnitte was really great... and I even met the waitress again today. ;-) I tell you more when we meet next time
Cheers...