Two famous places Hollywood Blvd and Johnny Depp Venice Beach Baywatch Last day in the US
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Melli, I hope you are well where ever your travels have taken you now, home I think. Your blog has some beautiful photos. Keep posting. I am still in Golden till next January. I really miss you and everyone who left to go to Paris. I am hoping to get on your side of hte pond sometime this summer. Ciao for now. Joe D
1 comment:
Hey Melli,
I hope you are well where ever your travels have taken you now, home I think. Your blog has some beautiful photos. Keep posting. I am still in Golden till next January. I really miss you and everyone who left to go to Paris. I am hoping to get on your side of hte pond sometime this summer. Ciao for now. Joe D
Post a Comment