Saturday, January 13, 2007

If you're going to San Francisco... day 1

... be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...
Well, that was not the case with me. However, I was REALLY looking forward to finally driving across the Golden Gate Bridge into one of the most beautiful cities I've been to so far. Despite the dense fog that nearly made any photos impossible during the first part of the day. Still, here are some impressions on what happened on day 1 (since it was also New Year's Eve we were in sort of a party mood; unfortunately, mine was a little excessive - therefore no pictures of the end of the day and SF's marvellous fireworks as I was told...)

Golden Gate Bridge in the morning

Sea lions on Pier 39

My old friend Nora (went to school together since we were 10) and me

Fresh crabs at Fisherman's Wharf

Whatever dried food this might have been in Chinatown...

At the gates of Chinatown (we survived lunch!)

No comments: