Saturday, December 16, 2006

Last WE in Colorado

Hi my dears,

I'm gonna write the last entry in English in order to say goodbye and thank you to all members of the notorious "Inter" team.
It was a pleasure to meet you and spend so much time with you. I think that's what made this stay here so special (I hope I do not repeat previous emails...).

I hope that parts of us will meet somewhere (esp in Europe) soon (next year).
Hasta la proxima!
Bye from good old Denver (I'll be leaving tomorrow, my suitcases are packed)
MELI

1 comment:

oil.andy said...

Hey Meli!
Alle Gute auf deinen Reisen! Schreib dir bald ein langes Mail ueber die letzten Tage. Wir sind grad bei den ATVlern und befeiern den Struppi. Sehr lustig. Ich nutze die wenigen Minuten am Internet NATUERLICH gleich um auf deinem Blog zu posten! Schade, dass du gestern bei meiner Party nicht dabei warst. Es haette dir glaub ich gefallen ;-) Freu mich schon aufs Nachfeiern... Muss aufhoeren... Philipp will
an den Computer und Lied wechseln... zum Glueck... bis bald und geniess die Reise!